2023 Winter Poster Challenge
The Massachusetts Outreach Committee invites all individuals, groups, and districts to distribute Al-Anon posters in your community.
Step 12 reminds us to carry the message to others! Here’s our challenge to you:
- Go to the Poster Challenge Flyer and share it to get others excited about joining in.
- Print and distribute posters and/or share poster PDFs if electronic is an option. If you are printing posters, see printing tips under Resources below. Do it on your own, or work together with an Al-Anon friend, organize as a group, or as a district. The Poster Challenge runs from January 1 through March 31, 2023.
- When you’ve completed the challenge please fill out and email the Poster Challenge Form to email@example.com. Note: the form is interactive, if downloaded to your desktop, and can be filled out and emailed. If you prefer to print and fill out by hand please take a picture of the form and send by email. Thank you!
Contact Lisa R with questions at Outreach@alanonma.org.
Let it begin with me.
If you have ideas for outreach to share please contact Lisa R, Public Outreach Committee Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download posters (customized with Massachusetts contact information) and print or share electronically.
Printing Tips: For best results download the poster PDF to your desktop. Be sure your printer is set to print at 100%, centered, with no added margins.
- Labels for printed materials: Add local information to pamphlets, magazines, packets, envelopes, and bookmarks with these customized labels. Sheet of 80 labels, sheet of 30 labels.
Printing Tips: For best results download the label PDF to your desktop. Be sure your printer is set to print at 100%, centered, with no added margins.