- Our Three Legacies; Steps, Traditions, and Concepts.
- Helpful meeting tools can be found in the Service Manual on pages 10-24.
- Suggested chat information for use in online meetings.
Suggested Meeting Outline from the 2022-2025 Al-Anon/Alateen Service Manual beginning on page 9.
This format is included for your convenience. While not every group chooses to plan its meeting in this way, many find a general outline helpful. Groups may use the blank spaces to insert information specific to the group.
- Meeting Opening (page 10)
- Suggested Al-Anon/Alateen Welcome(page 10)
- Reading of Al-Anon/Alateen’s Three Legacies (pages 13-17)
- Introductions (page 17)
- The Meeting Program (page 18)
- Al-Anon/Alateen-Related Announcements, Reports (page 17)
- Passing the Basket (page 18)
- 7th Tradition for Electronic Groups
- Other readings selected by the group conscience (pages 19-24)
- Suggested Al-Anon/Alateen Closing (page 18)
Do you have other meeting tools which would be helpful to include on this page? Send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.